Technical Project Manager (Amsterdam)
We are looking for a tech savvy and digital native who loves working with product and development teams on implementing innovative ideas. We offer the opportunity to demonstrate and develop your technical project management skills, working in a cutting edge, international environment.
You’re part of an Agile team working for large, international clients to realise high performance video driven services for Smart TV, set-top box, media players, game consoles, web and mobile. But there’s more to the job than that. You’re involved throughout the entire process, from pitch to Quality Assurance. Your input is appreciated on all fronts.
Your day as a Technical PM @ TWC
- you are responsible for the process and delivery of multiple projects. You collaborate closely with our design and the development teams and our clients to guarantee delivery as promised
- you love working with all kinds of people, time zones and technologies in order to meet deliveries and expectations, picking from a talent-filled pool accross our 3 offices in Amsterdam, Budapest and Los Angeles
- using, amongst others, Jira, Slack, BaseCamp, Skype, Git and Scrum boards, you communicate with all stakeholders, and maintain control over project planning, budgets and highest standard of services
We are TWC
TWC, founded in 2009, is a leading digital agency in the field of next generation TV. This means that we collaborate with companies like The Walt Disney Company, HBO, Sony Pictures and Liberty Global to realise their international ambitions. We do this mainly through creating custom live & on-demand video applications for web, mobile, set-top box, Smart TV, media players and game consoles.
We offer (amongst other things)
- a full-time job (40 hours), starting asap, that will put a smile on your face
- a competitive salary
- 24 vacation days + on average 7 bank holidays
- the possibility of occasionally working from home
- travel allowance
- easy-to-reach office in Amsterdam Zuid
- regular trips to our foreign offices
- opportunities and budget for additional training, events and seminars
- an eye on your work-life balance
- a company macbook
And as a bonus you get
- an open and informal atmosphere in our fantastic offices in Amsterdam, Budapest and Los Angeles
- every day a fresh and healthy lunch
- a chance to do what you’re good at and become good at what you do
- after-work drinks and legendary excursions abroad
- and last but not least: great co-worker professionals you can game with in the office
The ideal Technical PM @TWC has
- a bachelor level education
- at least 3 years of similar working experience in a technical environment, preferably on the agency side
- familiarity with Agile/SCRUM
- a passion for tech and innovation
- an interest in our field of expertise: OTT, TV Everywhere, Video Streaming services
- you understand the technique behind our solutions
- flexibility and a “can do” attitude
- strong communication skills, both spoken and written
- a good command of the English language in a work setting
Are you feeling happy yet?
If you’ve got a big smile on your face after reading about working at TWC, and you think you’ve got what we’re looking for, then send us your CV and motivation via firstname.lastname@example.org. If you’d like more info or you want to have a coffee with a potential colleague, let us know!
Hulu’s new IOS app
Hulu launched its new Live TV service earlier this May. The service was separated from their regular on-demand app and contained a completely new app. This makes the Hulu service much more complete and user-friendly. The on-demand subscription will add an additional $8 or $12 dollars (without commercials) extra on top of the $40 fee […]
Will facebook Watch replace linear TV? TV nowadays is still a mostly linear experience, and hasn’t seen any dramatic changes since it’s haydays in the 80s and 90s and maybe even the 00’s.The main concept still consists of: ‘get a subscription at a cable operator, turn on your TV set and zap until you find […]