Business Development Manager Europe (Amsterdam)
We are looking for a motivated, entrepreneurial, and experienced Business Development Manager, who will be responsible for sourcing new partnership leads, building strong relationships as well as closing revenue generating and profitable deals in Europe.
As a true self-starter with a passion for consultative sales, you have a proven track record of selling in ‘digital agency type’ services and innovative software solutions. As a creative team player you will collaborate cross-functionally to build the best solutions for our partners across Europe.
Your day as a Business Development Manager @ TWC Amsterdam
- you are the first touch point for clients as you proactively reach out to prospects, follow-up with leads, and close deals; building lasting relationships with each interaction
- you generate, respond to, and develop qualified leads through both inbound and outbound calls, emails, and other resourceful means
- using your top-notch communication skills to execute consultative selling, you create and perform in-depth sales presentations using market trends and case studies, and give solid demonstrations of TWC services and solutions
- you set up and attend meetings with (potential) clients, in and outside The Netherlands, including incentive meetings
We are TWC
We are a tech savvy agency and passionate about groundbreaking video applications. We’ve been enjoying ourselves at the forefront of the OTT and TV Everywhere Industry for over a decade, pioneering in Mobile, Connected TV and other emerging platforms. We partner with clients in media, entertainment and technology to craft amazing consumer experiences all over the world. Our bespoke design and development services are used by the likes of Disney, IBM, HBO, Samsung and many other leading businesses and brands. Founded in 2009 and rooted in digital, you can find our always growing team operating from our offices in Amsterdam, Budapest and Los Angeles.
We offer (amongst other things)
- a full-time job (40 hours) at our Headquarters in Amsterdam
- starting asap
- a competitive salary
- 24 vacation days
- the possibility of occasionally working from home
- travel allowance
- trips to our Budapest and LA office
- opportunities and budget for additional training, events and seminars
- an eye on your work-life balance
- a company MacBook
And as a bonus you get
- an open and informal atmosphere in our fantastic offices in Amsterdam, Budapest and Los Angeles
- everyday a fresh and healthy lunch
- a chance to do what you’re good at and become good at what you do
- after-work drinks and legendary excursions abroad
- and last but not least: great co-worker professionals to game with in the office
The ideal Business Development Manager @ TWC has
- 5-10 years of business development or sales experience
- a deep understanding of the media and digital landscape
- a “hunter” mentality, tenacious drive and enthusiastic attitude
- a proven track record in achieving sales goals and managing opportunities from prospect to signing
- a creative inclination that will help you come up with out of the box ways to surprise and delight our partners
- an adaptive approach; a love of an ever-changing environment where you are constantly improving yourself, your teammates and our processes
- the ability to negotiate, communicate, present, and influence key stakeholders at all levels of an organization, including executive and C-level
- exceptional verbal and written communication skills with the ability to present to a diverse audience both internally and externally
Feeling happy yet?
If you’ve got a big smile on your face after reading about working @ TWC, and you think you’ve got what we’re looking for, then send us your CV and motivation via firstname.lastname@example.org. If you’d like more info or you want to have a coffee with a potential colleague on a no-obligations basis, let us know!
Hulu’s new IOS app
Hulu launched its new Live TV service earlier this May. The service was separated from their regular on-demand app and contained a completely new app. This makes the Hulu service much more complete and user-friendly. The on-demand subscription will add an additional $8 or $12 dollars (without commercials) extra on top of the $40 fee […]
Will facebook Watch replace linear TV? TV nowadays is still a mostly linear experience, and hasn’t seen any dramatic changes since it’s haydays in the 80s and 90s and maybe even the 00’s.The main concept still consists of: ‘get a subscription at a cable operator, turn on your TV set and zap until you find […]